Type:Full time / Permanent
Location:Head Office in Pointe-Claire
Mobilia is currently looking for an IT Technician.
Reporting to the IT manager, the IT technician provides support and training to all users of the information system of the company. This includes the headquarters and the stores in Quebec and Ontario. The person will also second the IT Director in different projects and tasks of the IT department.
Come join an innovative company in business for almost 50 years and enjoy a rewarding work environment in the interior design industry!
• Installation of workstations including computer equipment, software, networking and configuration
• Install and configure all : printers, scanners, fax, landline phones, smart phones
• Answer calls and email, and act as the primary contact for any IT problem and escalate if necessary
• Provide support to resolve configuration problems and email software use, Microsoft office suite ...
• Create and maintain user accounts in the ERP system, active directory, emails etc ...
• Monitoring the inventory of computer equipment and software licenses
• Document the support procedures and incidents with their resolution
• Assist the IT team, when required, in the execution of projects (deployment, migration etc ...)
• Perform other related duties for the IT department
Requirements• College degree in IT
• 35 hours / week
• Competitive salary
• Group Insurance
• Rigorous and structured training program
• Motivating environment
• Professional and passionate team