Are you passionate about interior design and want to share your knowledge? Mobilia is always on the lookout for new talent!
Type: Full time / Permanent
Location: Mississauga store
Mobilia is currently looking for a creative and passionate person, to manage its store located in Mississauga - Dixie. The person we are looking for is a dynamic and ambitious entrepreneur who will have the opportunity to work in a role that will allow them to build their management and customer service skills. Reporting to the National Director - Sales & Customer Experience, your role will be to inspire and motivate your team to excel while ensuring the financial success of the store.
Come join an innovative company in business for 50 years and enjoy a rewarding work environment in the interior design industry!Here’s an overview of responsibilities:
• Analysing employee productivity and implement action plans as needed.
• Identify and implement new sales strategies
• Participating in the recruitment, training, coaching and performance management of employees, in line with the Mobilia customer experience strategy
• Maintain an excellent working environment
• Maintain store inventory accuracy (loss prevention, ensure replacement and repair of floor samples).
• Follow floor plans for correct merchandising of all product families
• Conduct store surveys of the competition
To be part of our winning team you should possess the following:
• A minimum of 6 years of experience in retail management combined with knowledge of interior design and/or fashion industry
• Strong leadership skills and act as the role model for the team
• Strong analytical skills and know how to manage priorities and able to develop a team
• Keen sense of customer service
• Detail oriented
• Visual presentation skills
• Excellent communication skills and listening
• Excellent skills in establishing and maintaining positive relationships
• Being passionate, generous, curious and committed
• Fluent in English, both spoken and written, French speaking is an asset
Here’s what Mobilia offers :
• A 40 hours per week schedule
• Consecutive days off (Monday-Tuesday or Wednesday-Thursday)
• Competitive salary
• Group insurance
• Rigorous and structured training program
• Motivating environment
• Professional and passionate team