Are you passionate about interior design and want to share your knowledge? Mobilia is always on the lookout for new talent!
Type: Full time / Permanent
Location: Warehouse, Mississauga
Schedule: Tuesday to Saturday/Monday to Friday - 7am to 3h30pm
Mobilia is currently looking for people who are dynamic, to join its team for its Mississauga warehouse.
Reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor and the Lead Hand, the Associate is responsible for all of the general warehouse maintenance including shipping, receiving, preparation of pick-ups and all other types of orders pertaining to the warehouse. He/She is also responsible for providing courteous service to clients who come to pick up their orders.
• Loading and unloading on daily bases the shipping and receiving product in a safe manner
• Ensuring product is properly labeled and put away following the scanning system
• Picking and preparing order for deliveries following the scanning system
• Ensuring all customer pickups are done as priority and customer vehicles are loaded safely
• Following the cycle count schedule and report any discrepancy directly to the supervisor
Skills and aptitudes
• Excellent communicating skills
• Team player
• Generous, engagement, performance
• Consecutive days off (Sunday-Monday or Saturday-Sunday)
• Competitive salary
• Group insurance
• Motivating environment
• Professional and passionate team