At Mobilia, we provide three delivery services so that our customers have the opportunity to choose an option that best suits their needs.
We provide free in-store pick-up, as well as regular Purolator ground. We also offer a premium White Glove Service, allowing you to have an easy, efficient delivery experience. Here are details on these 3 delivery options.
Mobilia offers a shipment option through a Canadian Courier named Purolator.
*Products that have a dimensional weight exceeding the physical weight of the product. The $16 fee is added to the regular flat fee.
Once your order is completed, you will receive an email confirming your order and the delivery date. You will also be able to track your order using the reference number provided in your confirmation email.
To ensure a positive experience from the beginning of the transaction until the delivery of your items, Mobilia has the pleasure of offering a White Glove Service. The advantages of this delivery service are numerous.
COST AND DELAYS FOR DELIVERY WITH MOBILIA TRUCK
The fees relating to our White Glove Service depends on the region in which we are delivering. When entering your postal code, you will be provided a delivery fee and approximate lead time specific to your region. Your delivery fees are offered at a flat rate, meaning that no matter the number of products you purchase, the delivery rate will remain the same.
If Mobilia's delivery service does not serve your region, it will be our pleasure to prepare a personal quote for the delivery of the products that you desire. Please contact us at 1.866.662.4542 or 514.685.7557 or by email at email@example.com.
If it is more convenient for you to pick up your purchase, you can do so at one of our eight store locations during regular opening hours.
Once your order is completed, you will receive a confirmation email and your product will be ready for pick up 5-7 days later. You will receive an email confirming the arrival of your order at the store of your choice. A pick-up in store is FREE and must be done within 10 days of confirmation that your order is ready for pick-up. Weekly fees may be charged as of 11th day.
Mobilia accepts returns within 15 calendar days following delivery, store pick-up or Purolator delivery. Merchandise must be returned unassembled in its original state and packaging (including hardware). The reimbursement will be issued on the credit or debit card used for the original transaction. All final sales are excluded of this policy.
All other transactions will be refunded by cheque within 15 business days. Gift card purchases cannot be redeemed for cash. All returns, exchanges or services require pre-authorization. Please contact our After-Sales Service Department prior to sending back your item. Montreal: 514.685.7557 | Quebec/Ottawa: 1.866.662.4542 | Greater Toronto Area: 905.896.4904 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds will be granted for the original item’s purchase price plus all applicable taxes, less the original cost of delivery and any return delivery fees (if applicable).
Our mattresses are now covered by a 90 day Comfort Guarantee. If you aren’t completely satisfied with your mattress, you can return it free of charge within this timeframe. Plus, there’s no need to purchase a protective cover to benefit from the guarantee.
Conditions to benefit from this guarantee:
1. Mattress may only be returned after the first 21 days following the date of delivery or pick-up. We believe that reaching optimal comfort takes a few days; an adaptation period is normal for all new mattresses.
2. Store credit or exchange only. No refund will be given when returning a mattress.
3. The mattress will be inspected upon its return. It must be in good condition and free of parasites, otherwise the store will refuse to take it back.
Mobilia accepts returns on items purchased online at mobilia.ca within 15 calendar days following delivery, store pick-up or Purolator delivery. Merchandise must be returned in its original state and packaging. The return can be done by Purolator, in store or at a Mobilia warehouse once the authorization is obtained. The reimbursement will be issued on the credit card used for the original transaction. All final sales are excluded of this policy.
A. Return of products received by courier:
B. Return of a product picked up in store or at our Distribution Center :
Return in store is free and should be done by bringing the invoice and the item in its original condition and packaging within 15 days of receipt of your order.
C. For orders delivered by Mobilia truck delivery:
If the product you wish to return is damaged or defective, we will gladly pick it up at no extra charge to you. Should the item simply not fit in your space or is not the perfect addition to your home, the return delivery fees will be deducted from your final reimbursement. You may also return the product to one of our distribution centres at no extra cost to you. Please note the return of a product that was delivered by Mobilia truck will not be accepted in store.
Return options for products delivered by truck are:
1. Return by the Mobilia truck (fees apply).
2. Return at the warehouse of Montreal or Toronto (toll free, if you do the return on your own).
3. Service guarantee – Mobilia is committed to delivering your purchase with the utmost care. Our furniture carries a one-year (1) parts and labour warranty against manufacturing defects. Sectionals, sofas, loveseats and living room chairs have the following warranties, effective at the date of delivery: Frame 10 years, Suspension 5 years, Foam 2 years, Moving Parts 2 years, Cover 1 year. Materials such as fine woods or leather may vary in shading and tone. This is considered a feature of these products and is not a defect. If you have any concerns regarding your product, please contact our after-sales service department within 3 days of your furniture delivery.
4. Products that does not fit through access points - The client is responsible for ensuring that the access points in the home (doors, hallways, stairways, elevators and rooms) are free and clear of any obstacles which would impede a successful delivery. Please ensure that measurements of these access points are made prior to delivery and verify that your purchase will fit in the desired space. Should the client purchase a product within this sales contract (apart from final sale items) which does not fit through one or more access points and thereby prevents a successful delivery, then Mobilia’s regular return/exchange policy applies.
5. Suppliers delay - Despite our best intentions, supplier delays may occur. In that case, we will have no choice but to extend the customer’s anticipated delivery date to the new expected arrival date.
6. Special orders and floor models can only be purchased in stores. For details regarding our policies on these products, please refer to in-store sales contract.
If your order consists of one or more item(s) in stock as well as one or more item(s) on pre-order, Mobilia’s team will contact you 24h hours following your order, because it is possible to receive your products in two shipments.
Before purchasing furniture, make sure it fits into the space where it is intended to go:
1. Make sure to note the dimensions of the piece of furniture that you wish to order (you will find them on the product page on mobilia.ca).
2. Measure your space to ensure the new piece will fit (including doorways, ceiling height, hallways and stairwells).
Here is some additional information to help you prepare your space for delivery: