COVID-19 : MESSAGE TO OUR CLIENTS
Updated on March 30th 6P.M.
Disclaimer: Mobilia reserves the right to make any necessary changes to the information below without prior disclaimer. We are commited to adapting our practices based on Public Health Agency of Canada and local authority guidelines as the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve.
Interior design is an art that brings people together. However, during this unprecedented pandemic, we must all regrettably keep our distance. We have therefore decided to temporarily close our stores in Quebec and Ontario.
We want to put the health of our employees, our customers and the entire community first. Fighting Covid19 requires a major collective effort and every little bit we do counts.
We want to express our appreciation for the extraordinary diligence and dedication of all our employees and partners in these difficult circumstances. Our hearts go out to everyone affected by the virus, both in our own communities and throughout the world.
We are keeping a very close eye on the situation and implementing best practices in keeping with the guidelines of the Public Health Agency and other relevant authorities. Consequently, Mobilia is taking special measures in order to ensure your safety and make things easier during these uncertain times.
FOR ANY ORDERS PLACED STARTING MARCH 30TH 6 PM, PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR DISPATCH TEAM WILL CONTACT YOU WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS TO CONFIRM IF DELIVERY IS POSSIBLE IN YOUR AREA AND WITHIN WHAT TIMEFRAME.
Mobilia is offering free regular (threshold) delivery until further notice. Our teams will drop off your furniture in the first available space in your home (entrance hall or garage, for example) and you will be responsible for unpacking and assembling your furniture.
Our delivery team will also take security measures to ensure your safety as will as theirs.
- All our team members are healthy and symptom-free. None have travelled abroad in the last 14 days.
- Our delivery teams are committed to washing their hands, wearing disposable gloves and having disinfection products readily available
If you are already expecting a white glove delivery, please note that you may either choose to change your delivery option for regular (threshold) delivery, or reschedule for a later date when white glove service will resume. To resechedule a delivery, please contact us at 866-662-4542 #265 for Quebec and Ottawa, or 905-896-4904 for the Greater Toronto Area or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a active quote with an associate:
- We invite you to complete your purchase on mobilia.ca
- If you would prefer to speak with a representative, please email us at email@example.com
DISTRIBUTION CENTRE PICK-UP
- Please note that distribution centre pickups have been temporarily suspended.
- Please do not schedule any deliveries if you are in a 14-day quarantine or if you think you may have been exposed to Covid-19.
- If you would like to reschedule a delivery that has already been scheduled, please contact us at 866-662-4542 #265 for Quebec and Ottawa, or 905-896-4904 for the Greater Toronto Area or firstname.lastname@example.org
The online store at Mobilia.ca remains open for your shopping needs. Please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com, or via our live chat tool.
We will continue to follow the progress of the situation. Updates will be made on this page regularly. You can also subscribe to our newsletter to be informed of any changes.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, via Messenger @FacebookMobiliaCanada or on the mobilia.ca online chat. We will answer you as soon as possible.
Let's take good care of ourselves and each other; we will come through this difficult time with greater fellow feeling and a stronger sense of community.
We wish to express our deepest appreciation to all in this national mobilization effort,
Johannes Kau, President and the Mobilia Team