On October 13th, an employee at our Mississauga store tested positive for Covid-19. Consequently, the store was closed on October 13th and 14th in order to proceed with a thorough cleaning and sanitisation.
All store employees have been tested and we have been given the go-ahead by public health authorities to reopen.
Be reassured that all public health protocols and recommendations have been put into application. Your safety as well as that of our employees is of utmost importance to us.
Out of respect for the person concerned and for confidentiality reasons, we will not disclose any personal information about the infected person.
Here are the measures taken to ensure a safe in-store shopping experience:
- Hand disinfection when entering stores
- Practice of physical distancing
- Banking card payments
- Invoice sent by email
- Our employees will wear a face mask when physical distancing is not possible
- Protocols in place for all Mobilia employees to guarantee compliance with sanitary measures
- Customers must wear a mask at all times in all of our stores
HOW TO REACH US
The most effective way to reach us and get a response quickly is to email us.
You can also reach us by phone
Quebec / Ottawa: 1-866-662-4542
Greater Toronto Area: 905-896-4904
Please contact us only once, choosing a single email address and avoid contacting us on another platform (phone, Messenger or social networks) if you have sent us an email. This will cause additional response times.
BACK TO NORMAL
The pandemic and the volume of requests have caused delivery delays recently and we are sincerely sorry. Delays are still possible, but the return to normal and the improvement of our delivery options means that we are once again able to offer you better delays and we are delighted! For any questions about your delivery, write to us at: email@example.com
More areas served throughout Canada, larger delivery truck fleet & simplified fixed rates. Whether you choose threshold delivery or white glove service, we now offer more flexible options for a faster delivery at the lowest price possible.
IMPROVED SHIPPING FROM COAST TO COAST!
- White glove delivery service (including installation, assembly and removal of all packaging) is available in most major cities across Canada.
- Threshold contactless delivery (our teams will leave your furniture in the first available space in your house (entrance or garage, for example) and you will be responsible for unpacking and assembling your furniture) is available in some areas.
Delivery time for online and store orders:
- Our dispatch team will contact you within 10 working days after the order date.
- Your order will be delivered within 15 working days of processing the order, both for local and long-distance deliveries. These times are based on the availability of trucks and the routes planned in certain regions. For example, we go to the Quebec City region 1 time every 10 days, but by the time you place your order, the next scheduled route might be already full. We will therefore confirm the delivery time when making the appointment.
Pick-up in our stores and distribution centres is now available.
CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR A SAFE PICKUP
Our standard returns and exchanges policy is still in effect but we have delays. If you wish to return an item, please contact our after-sales service within 15 days of receipt of the item. If you have contacted us for a return or an exchange, don't worry, we will get back to you as soon as possible.
IMPORTANT! For all returns, you must obtain a confirmation number (CRM) from the after-sales service department before going to the store or distribution centre.
We want to express our appreciation for the extraordinary diligence and dedication of all our employees and partners in these difficult circumstances. Our hearts go out to everyone affected by the virus, both in our own communities and throughout the world.
We have adapted our practices according to the instructions of the Public Health Agency and other authorities and have taken exceptional measures to ensure your safety and make your life easier in these uncertain times.
We will continue to follow the progress of the situation. Updates will be made on this page regularly. You can also subscribe to our newsletter to be informed of any changes.
Let's take good care of ourselves and each other; we will come through this difficult time with greater fellow feeling and a stronger sense of community.
We wish to express our deepest appreciation to all in this national mobilization effort,
Johannes Kau, President and the Mobilia Team